According to a new market report published by Acute Market Reports “Head Mounted Display (HMD) Market (Defense, Consumer, Industrial, Healthcare, Public Safety, and Other Verticals) – Growth, Share, Opportunities, Competitive Analysis, and Forecast 2015 – 2022” the head mounted display market was valued at US$ 0.829 Bn in 2014 and is expected to reach US$ 20.21 Bn by 2022, expanding at a CAGR of 49.9% from 2015 to 2022.
Browse the full Head Mounted Display (HMD) Market – Growth, Share, Opportunities, Competitive Analysis, and Forecast 2015 – 2022 report at https://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/head-mounted-display-hmd-market
A head mounted display is a display device worn as an eyewear or mounted on a helmet. It has a display optic placed in front of either both (binocular head mounted display) or one eye (monocular head mounted display). The display optic project augmented and virtual environment in front of the wearer’s eye, thereby offering the feeling of being actually present in the projected environment. The growing popularity of light-weight portable computing devices and declining prices of microdisplays have collectively fueled the demand for head mounted displays across the globe.
The global head mounted display market is highly fragmented across verticals, requiring manufacturers to understand distinct differences and requirements of vertical domains. With defense services being the largest end-use segment, leading suppliers including BAE Systems Plc, Rockwell Collins, and Elbit Systems that supply HMDs to defense services enjoy strong market position. In the consumer space, manufacturers including Sony Corporation, Vuzix Corporation, Oculus VR, LLC, and eMagin Corporation compete on the basis of product features, innovation, price (to a certain extent), and after sales support.
- Growing inclination towards light-weight wearable devices
- Demand for virtual and augmented reality wearable displays
- Declining price of microdisplays
- Manufacturers shifting their manufacturing base to emerging economies
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the current market trends and dynamics in the head mounted display market and valuable opportunities for emerging players?
- Estimated forecast and market projections up to 2029
- Which segment accounts for the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which is the largest regional market for head mounted display?
- What is the market trend and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa?
- The worldwide market value of the head mounted display market in 2019 and 2020
- Which are the key trends driving the global head mounted display market growth?
- Who are the leading service providers in the head mounted display market worldwide?
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives.