The Global Automotive Logistics Market size was valued at USD 141.8 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% from 2021 to 2027.
Automotive logistics refers to seamless transportation services and warehousing facilities for finished vehicles, materials, and spare parts from manufacturers to suppliers or end-users. The supply of materials and spare parts and the provision of warehousing services are part of automotive logistics and ensure a smooth operational flow throughout the process. The automotive industry uses logistics services to fully manage the procurement, storage, and movement of resources to different locations. Automotive suppliers are partnering with various logistics providers to achieve a cost-effective logistics approach. Rising vehicle production worldwide is driving the growth of the automotive logistics market by increasing the demand for automotive logistics services for the transportation of auto parts, spare parts, and finished products.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full report of the Global Automotive Logistics Market is available at: https://www.orionmarketreports.com/automotive-logistics-market/58589/
By Mode of Transport
- Warehousing & Handling
- Transportation & Handling
By Logistics Solutions
- Inbound logistics
- Outbound logistics
- Reverse logistics
- Aftermarket logistics
The key players in the market are DHL (Germany), XPO (US), SNCF (France), Kuehne + Nagel (Switzerland), DSV (Denmark), Ryder (US), CEVA (UK), Imperial (South Africa), Panalpina (Switzerland), and Expeditors (US).
Scope of the Report
The research study analyzes the global Automotive Logistics industry from 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly delivering insights into the market for better business decisions, considering multiple aspects some of which are listed below as:
o Market Overview and growth analysis
o Import and Export Overview
o Volume Analysis
o Current Market Trends and Future Outlook
o Market Opportunistic and Attractive Investment Segment
o North America Market Size and/or Volume
o Latin America Market Size and/or Volume
o Europe Market Size and/or Volume
o Asia-Pacific Market Size and/or Volume
o Rest of the world Market Size and/or Volume
Key Questions Answered by Automotive Logistics Market Report
1. What was the Automotive Logistics Market size in 2019 and 2020; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2021-2027).
2. What will be the CAGR of the Automotive Logistics Market during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
3. Which segments (product type/applications/end-user) were most attractive for investments in 2021? How these segments are expected to grow during the forecast period (2021-2027).
4. Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the Automotive Logistics Market was the market leader in 2020?
5. Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market.
The report covers the following objectives:
- Proliferation and maturation of trade in the global Automotive Logistics market.
- The market share of the global Automotive Logistics market, supply and demand ratio, growth revenue, supply chain analysis, and business overview.
- Current and future market trends that are influencing the growth opportunities and growth rate of the global Automotive Logistics market.
- Feasibility study, new market insights, company profiles, investment return, revenue (value), and consumption (volume) of the global Automotive Logistics market.
Orion Market Reports (OMR) endeavors to provide an exclusive blend of qualitative and quantitative market research reports to clients across the globe. Our organization helps both multinational and domestic enterprises to bolster their business by providing in-depth market insights and the most reliable future market trends. Our reports address all the major aspects of the markets providing insights and market outlook to global clients.
Company Name: Orion Market Reports
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404