The Airborne Satellite Communication Market is expected to reach USD 8.2 million by 2026 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5% between 2021 and 2027. SATCOM provides efficient and reliable communications for aircraft operators. The Aviation SATCOM system allows pilots to communicate with air traffic controllers to ensure safe aircraft operation. Aviation SATCOMs are also widely used in military aircraft to efficiently perform military missions. Currently, UAVs are also used for tactical communications by military agencies worldwide.
A full report of Airborne Satellite Communication Market available at: https://www.orionmarketreports.com/airborne-satellite-communication-market/40013/
Airborne Satellite Communication Market – Segmentation
Based on Platform:
- Commercial Aircraft
- Narrow Body Aircraft (NBA)
- Wide Body Aircraft (WBA)
- Regional Transport Aircraft (RTA)
- Military Aircraft
- Business Jets
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)
Based on Component:
- SATCOM Terminals
- Airborne Radio
- Modems & Routers
- SATCOM Radomes
Based on Application:
- Government & Defense
Based on Frequency:
Based on Installation:
- New Installation
Key Market Players
- Cobham Plc (UK)
- General Dynamics Corporation (US)
- Honeywell International, Inc. (US)
- L3 Harris Technologies, Inc. (US)
- Northrop Grumman Corporation (US)
- Raytheon Company (US)
- Aselsan A.S. (Turkey)
- Thales Group (France)
- United Technologies Corporation (US)
- Viasat, Inc. (US)
- North America Market Size and/or Volume
- Latin America Market Size and/or Volume
- Europe Market Size and/or Volume
- Asia-Pacific Market Size and/or Volume
- Rest of the world Market Size and/or Volume
The report covers the following objectives:
- Proliferation and maturation of trade in the Airborne Satellite Communication Market.
- The market share of the Airborne Satellite Communication Market, supply and demand ratio, growth revenue, supply chain analysis, and business overview.
- Current and future market trends that are influencing the growth opportunities and growth rate of the Airborne Satellite Communication Market.
- Feasibility study, new market insights, company profiles, investment return, revenue (value), and consumption (volume) of the Airborne Satellite Communication Market.
- Market Overview and growth analysis
- Import and Export Overview
- Volume Analysis
- Current Market Trends and Future Outlook
- Market Opportunistic and Attractive Investment Segment
Key Questions Answered by Airborne Satellite Communication Market Report
- What was the Airborne Satellite Communication Market in 2020 and 2021; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2021-2027).
- What will be the CAGR of Airborne Satellite Communication Market during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
- Which segments (product type/applications/end-user) were most attractive for investments in 2018? How these segments are are expected to grow during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
- Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the Airborne Satellite Communication Market was the market leader in 2018?
- Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market.
Orion Market Reports (OMR) endeavors to provide exclusive blend of qualitative and quantitative market research reports to clients across the globe. Our organization helps both multinational and domestic enterprises to bolster their business by providing in-depth market insights and most reliable future market trends. Our reports address all the major aspects of the markets providing insights and market outlook to global clients.
Company Name: Orion Market Reports
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404